Thursday, September 30, 2010

October Already!!!!

I cannot believe that we are already in the 10month of twenty10!! It's October 1, which means 2years 3 weeks since we were approved by ICAB. I still write each milestone in my diary and shake my head that it has taken this long and still no call. We can only hope and pray that we truly are so close. I am aware that ICAB are processing files at the moment in the hope to unite families in time for Christmas, Gosh I hope we are in there!!! One of my wishes since last Christmas is to be celebrating with our children, decorating a tree together and enjoying the energy that Christmas brings. If you are saying prayers, please make one for us, thanks.
Mark is just over 4 weeks out from the Coolangatta Gold. His training is going really well, and he is feeling fitter than ever. The work at home renovation idea hasn't gone so well. He commits to others before himself. But that's ok, we will find time. We both keep busy, my Tri season has started, and we have Coco and Lotti to keep us smiling. Lotti is 8months old now, and a delight. She is like a little teddy bear. Coco has warmed to her a little more now, but still remains top dog.
Today it is very peaceful and I sat quietly outside and imagined a life with little ones about, what they will look like and how they will sound. And all the new things we will learn and see and do together. Gosh we are so bursting for that to happen. It seems like I have been dreaming about that life for so long now.

No comments:

Post a Comment