Sunday, July 4, 2010

News back fom DoCS

I received an email back from DoCS today it reads:

I’ve taken a look at your file and our stats here. I note that you were approved by ICAB in September 2008. I can imagine that it has been quite a long time for you both. There’s no updated information specifically that I can shed on the program at the moment. As you are probably aware, the Philippines allocate children based on which family they believe will best meet the child’s needs. This is not necessarily in chronological order of when applicants were approved. Just for your information however, I can inform you that the last two allocations we received, applicants were approved in early 2008 – so they had waited about 2 years.

I trust this information is helpful and we will be in touch when we have further news.


SO, looks like we are staring down 2+year wait. Hang in there with me please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment